MapleIrony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ej'd gm application

Go down

Ej'd gm application Empty Ej''d gm application

Post by nigguhej Mon 25 May - 3:25

Name:
Emmanuel Jules

What you want to be called:
Ej

In-Game name:
SaVaGeDiT

Time Zone/Location:
Est/Florida

What you are applying for:
Gm

Why should we choose you?:
I am 15, 16 in July. I am "Fairly" smart, Funny, love to make people laugh. I am a very fast learner, and follow any directions given. I joke around a lot but not all the time. When i need to be serious on something i am DEAD serious. I love helping people so i will do my best to answer any questions given. I spend most of my time on gaming these days (and school of course). I play IMS to have fun and enjoy the laid back game play =].I am a rather outgoing and patient person. I enjoy mixing with people and meeting new friends and it's my pleasure to be able to lend a helping hand. I'm also fun, cheerful and easy to get along with. But when it comes down to work, i can be serious too.

What you will do for the server:
I can help out the players with their problems at the same time persuade them to vote/donate and hold events for the server. Keep the server in peace and ruling out hackers/troublemakers.

Past Experience(Must have screen shot if GM, Example of work if GFX or Coder):
I was a GM of ShurakaMS but unfortunately I dont have a ss but I clearly understand the duties of a GM and I believe I have the enthusiasm and the confidence to do the job well!

Contact information:
message SaVaGeDiT or Tiger in game

Personal info (Optional):

Last words:
Even though there isnt much people on this server yet,we are still growing and patience is what we need for a full grown community.I hope i get to become a GM so that when we do have a full community i will be able to help out as much as I can. =]

nigguhej

Back to top Go down

Ej'd gm application Empty Re: Ej'd gm application

Post by Merforga Mon 25 May - 3:59

Seems a little short to me, let's see what the admins say Smile
Merforga
Merforga
SuperNoob
SuperNoob

Back to top Go down

Ej'd gm application Empty Re: Ej'd gm application

Post by nigguhej Mon 25 May - 7:21