MapleIrony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dee's GM Application ! [Passed]

2 posters

Go down

Dee's GM Application ! [Passed] Empty Dee''s GM Application ! [Passed]

Post by SKYLiNE Sat 23 May - 9:59

Name
Dee

What you want to be called
Dee or Skyline. Preferably not any bad names. O_o;

In-Game Name
SKYLiNE

Time Zone/Location
EST; Florida.

Why should we choose you?
I think you should choose me because I am a loyal, hard working person. I play and treat others fairly, and do not abuse my powers. I follow the rules, and I'm a good listener. I'm able to solve conflicts that members may have in-game, and out. I do not make impulse decisions, but rather think before making decisions. I'm an overall calm and outgoing person, I'm quite active in-game and out, and I don't tolerate rule breakers. I like MapleIrony, and I believe I can be of much help. I believe I have the experience and skill needed to be a GM. x3

What you will do for the server
Well, I've already done a bit so far... Such as creating the website and forum head designs and assisting Tanner in completeing the new forum. I plan to help MapleIrony's economy grow and make it stable and appealing for members. I also plan to help and assist staff members and members in any way I can. I plan to keep MapleIrony a fair and fun place to be. I will be able to find bugs, fairly warn/punish rule breakers, and host fun and creative events for members. I will do my very best in being a helpful GFX designer and GM.

Past Experience(Must have screen shot if GM, Example of work if GFX or Coder)
I have been a GM in about 2 other servers, and admin in about 4. Unfortunately I never thought of taking screenshots of myself as a GM... So I do not have any screenshots of myself. If you wish, I can name the exact private servers I was a GM/Admin for.
In the 4 servers I was admin on, one of them was my own server. It was quite sucessful, reaching about 500 registered members within the 3 months it was alive. Unfortunately, I had no help in regulating the server so the work became overwhelming for me, thus bringing my server's life to an end. I customized it's website(CMS) and it's forum, as well as the server itself. I'm not the best at coding, but I know how to get around. ;P I know GM commands very well, and I am familiar with GM rules.

Contact Information
PM on the forum, or in game. [: I'm also available on hamachi.
All usernames are "SKYLiNE".

Personal Info (Optional)
Find out by getting to know me ! <3

Last Words
If you'd like me to put in more information, just let me know.
Thank you for reading my application, it'd be an honor to be apart of the team. [; (Well, the GM part of the team! :3)

SKYLiNE
GFX

Back to top Go down

Dee's GM Application ! [Passed] Empty Re: Dee's GM Application ! [Passed]

Post by Lick Sun 24 May - 3:43

I'm not giving you my recc just yet since I haven't been able to get online this week. I have to see how you do in-game before I do anything.
But I'll pass you for the application part.

Lick
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down