MapleIrony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look in here.

2 posters

Go down

Look in here. Empty Look in here.

Post by Lick Fri 29 May - 3:20

Would you want the all-in-one shop to get rid of insane buff-increasers (Onyx apples, etc.)? Would you want it to only have equips up to lvl 40? Would you want it to get rid of all of the scrolls? Would you like NX not to be sold? (As in, you can only get NX from events, NX slimes, rewards)

The main reason of this is to input a challenge in our server. It will also create an economy.

Personally, I am 100% agreeing with this. I really want to see an economy grow instead of seeing everyone with insanely godly godly godly godly damage and lots of rare items without even trying. I think putting more challenges into the server will make it more fun for you guys and it will make you guys want to play more in order to achieve your accomplishments.

This way, you guys can start hunting for scrolls and equips instead of paying 1 meso for each of them.

I encourage you guys to vote Yes because it will not only make this server unique, it will make it a lot more fun. Very Happy

Please think this over because it is a great idea. It will give you more challenges and more fun instead of getting everything you want. You should work for it because when you become super godly with tons of damage, that's no fun. I ENCOURAGE YOU TO VOTE YES. IT WILL MAKE THIS SERVER SUPER UNIQUE AND VERY, VERY FUN!!

Ty for reading.

Lick
Co-Admin

Back to top Go down

Look in here. Empty Re: Look in here.

Post by Merforga Fri 29 May - 3:47

As long as my current character isn't reset, I'm fine with it Smile

I like the idea, as newer players can get a challenge, while older players keep the benefits and if they rebirth to a new job, will still have to look for equips Smile
Merforga
Merforga
SuperNoob
SuperNoob

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum